- Applies tape in one continuous strip
- Tape Application Tips: For great paint results make sure the surface is clean, dry and dust-free so that the tape sticks properly. Next, secure tape and slide along the surface while pressing down with finger to seal as you go. And lastly, let the tape set for about 30 to 60 minutes before painting
- Tape Removal Tips: Wait until the paint is dry to the touch before removing the tape. Lift the tape up by slowly pulling it back on itself, then removing at a 45-degree angle
- How to Reload Tape: Twist Applicator to unlock and pull apart to open. Load tape, then close and twist to lock
- *Compared to applying 3M paper-backed tapes by hand.
- For use on trim, baseboards, windows and door frames
- Circular grip is easy to hold
- Felt pad gently glides across surfaces
- Plastic rollers secure tape with a tight seal
- Tilt & sharp blade provides a quick, precise cut
- Works with standard 36mm/1.41” width tape rolls
- Roll Size: 1.41 in. x 20 yd.
- Pack out: 1 Tape Applicator and 1 Roll/Pack
ScotchBlue™ Painter's Tape Applicator quickly and easily applies painter's tape to trim, baseboards and walls. Includes a 20 yard sample roll of 2090 ScotchBlue™ Original Painter's Tape.
ScotchBlue™ Painter’s Tape Applicator is your new go to tool for faster, easier prep.* There’s a new way to prep with precision! The ScotchBlue™ Painter’s Tape Applicator applies painter’s tape in one continuous strip, with an easy to hold circular grip and a felt pad that gently glides across surfaces. Plastic rollers tightly seal the tape to a variety of surfaces. Great for use on trim, baseboards, windows and door frames. And the sharp blade provides a straight, precise cut.